So my name is Marie-Ève or Marie, or The Elf or Miss Warhammer as some of my friends call me.
- I’m 20 as of May 1st.
- I am Canadian, I live in Quebec and I despite my Prime Minister (on both sides) and I am very proud of my country for any other reason.
- I collect quotes from non-famous and famous people. I have now
300 500over 1000 and counting. My favourite is “Not all those who wander are lost” by J. R. R. Tolkien.
- I am a part of many fandoms: Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Nerdfighteria, Gilmore Girls and Tolkien’s wonderful world.
- I have never watched Glee .
- I love Languages. I speak French and English fluently and am currently (as of December 9th) learning German.
- I plan on going to Germany some day.
- If you have an opinion it is fine by me and if we disagree on something, it makes our debate much better.
- I believe that you have the right to prostest when you don’t agree with someone’s decision, but I will not protest with you (UNLESS: it’s for our planet, then I might). I support you if you do and I think you are doing something great for our community. As a better society, we can make a change together when we voice our opinions. (You can apply that to the Student Strike here in Quebec)
- I really love watching reruns of Gilmore Girls, but I love current shows like Doctor Who or Degrassi
- I have yet to watch Supernatural, New Girl, Parks and Recreation AND Sherlock.
- In the whole Harry Potter series, my favourites will always be Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.
- My shipper heart is flailing when I see Amy/Doctor interaction, Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione, Jess/Rory, Logan/Rory too. And much more.
- 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything else.
- You can’t have too many pens in my opinion. Nor too many CDs.
- I am pro-choice, I support gay rights.
- Quebec would be a great country to live in.
- I don’t like bees or any insects that stings.
- My favourite sports team are the Vancouver Canucks in hockey, Boston Red Socks and the Blue Jays in baseball.
- My dad and I watch baseball a lot.
- I love sunflowers for some reason.
- My favourite painter is Van Gogh, but I love arts in general.
- I speak four languages: French, English, Spanish and German.
- I like Italian food a lot, but I love food in general.
- I think somehow Rory Gilmore and I are the same person.
- I would love a tattoo some day but I’m too chicken and scared of needles.
Tagged as: about me.