- People tell me I save their life with our medicare card. Each time, I blush crimson red and say “Oh, it’s my job”.
I get it a lot by older people. I have no idea why.
- Someone jacked himself while being on the phone with one of my colleagues. Yeah… it’s yuck. Have people no respect for the people who answer them? Pfft .
- A lot of man are flirting with me- older man, like 40-50 (even 77 years old). I change the topic quite fast. It’s just plain awkward.
- I get commented on my rapidness of speech. I should probably talk slower.
- A lot of people comment on the fact that we try to do money of them… What?!
Tagged as: job.