You know the kind you don’t want to. The one that says you are below below average and that they might kick you out.
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Heck! I don’t know if it’s the right program for me. I do exams, I do 5 times the work my friends do and I get worse grades than they do.
I have cried for the last half and hour. I don’t know what to do exactly for next semester. Let’s just say my mood has seen better days.
Tagged as: personal. school.
- gabriellecaron said: Nooooooooooooooon! Avec qui vais-je faire de la radio :(
- chos said: academic probation? are there academic aids (tutoring, adviser, etc) for you to take advantage of?
- mathilda12 said: Oh no, don’t cry, we all have our ups and downs;possibly this is not the right direction for you so you should find out what really fulfills you;it’s not the end of the world, we all go through that phase searching what it is that we want to follow.
- heavymittedlove said: *options
- findingpapertowns posted this