there are some people that i follow that i’m never unfollowing. like it’s ride or die at this point we’re in this together 4 life
I never understood in Harry Potter how Harry was so passive and fell asleep in class I mean sure maybe Ron cause he’s grown up with it but living 11 years of your life in muggle school and then getting to learn about THE HISTORY OF MAGIC AND MAKE POTIONS AND SPELLS AND HOW IS THAT POSSIBLY BORING HARRY YOU FRUSTuRATE ME
This explains Hermione.
BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER IS THE NEW CAPTAIN OF THE GERMAN NATIONAL TEAM
Vice - Captains: Manuel Neuer, Sami Khedira, Thomas Müller and Mats Hummels
Fitness Tip: When working out, don’t measure your success by how much weight you lose. Measure your success by whether or not you would survive being a member of the Fellowship.
also during the hunger games, battle royale, zombie apocalypse.
Any fictional setting really. If you can survive it, you’re looking good. If you don’t think you can, you got more work to do.
Honestly my entire fitness philosophy summed up in one post.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
every 1st september we joke about getting ready for hogwarts to cover up the very real and very very deep scars of never getting our letters